Organic social media reach is the number of people who see your content without you having to pay for ads. To maximize your organic reach, you need to produce high-quality content that is shareable and that speaks to your target audience.
In this blog you’ll learn:
- Why social media matters to small businesses
- Why do some users follow specific brands instead of others
- How to determine which social media channel might work best for your business
- 5 ways you can easily maximize your brand’s organic social media reach
- How Problem Solvers Consultants can help you improve your organic social media presence
For a free organic social media marketing audit, contact us today!
Why Social Media Followers Matter To Your Business
Most businesses have some form of social media presence these days, but many don’t understand the importance of having followers. Your social media followers are a valuable asset to your business for a number of reasons.
For one, they provide you with a ready-made audience for your content. Every time you create a new piece of content, you can be sure that your followers will see it and, hopefully, engage with it. Secondly, social media followers can help to promote your content. If they find something that they like, they’ll share it with their own followers, which can help to increase your reach and visibility. Finally, social media followers can provide valuable feedback about
Why Users Follow One Brand Over Another
There are many reasons why users might follow one brand over another. It could be because they like the products that the brand sells, or it could be because they identify with the brand’s values. It could also be because the brand has a strong social media presence and is always sharing interesting content. Whatever the reason, it’s important to understand why your users are following you and to make sure you’re providing them with what they want.
5 Ways To Easily Maximize Your Organic Social Media Reach
There are countless ways you can maximize your organic social media reach but to be truly effective, you must know where to reach your target customer and what content they enjoy. Here are five ways your team can easily maximize your organic social media reach:
#1: Focus Your Marketing Efforts On The Right Social Media Channels
Social media marketing can be a lot of work. But if you focus your efforts on the right social media channels, you can save time and energy while still achieving your marketing goals. To decide which social media channels are right for your business, consider your audience, your budget, and your goals.
Depending on the channel you wish you leverage to reach a broader audience, you might look at:
- Facebook – Facebook has always been the traditional advertising go-to for marketers and those who wish to scroll through memes and watch cat videos all day.
- Twitter – Twitter has recently grown as a new advertising platform used to grow brand reach by professionals and celebrities alike.
- Tik Tok – Tik Tok has been hailed as one of the most innovative and fun apps to use by the younger generation. You can reach millions using this advertising channel.
- Instagram – Instagram has a mix of professionals and millennial users. You can reach a world of users using this social platform
- LinkedIn – many professionals use LinkedIn and its groups to meet like-minded professionals in their industry or to find new products and services to use.
#2: Optimize Your Social Media Profiles
Your social media profiles are important for building your personal brand and establishing yourself as an expert in your field. Here are some tips for optimizing your profiles:
- Use a professional headshot as your profile picture.
- Use keywords in your bio to make sure you come up in searches.
- Use industry-specific hashtags in your posts.
- Share valuable content that will help your followers.
- Engage with other users and build relationships.
By following these tips, you can make sure your social media profiles are working for you and helping you achieve your career goals.
#3: Regularly Post “Evergreen” Content
If you’re looking to attract and maintain an audience for your blog, one of the best ways to do so is by posting evergreen content. This is content that will remain relevant and useful for a long time, as opposed to content that is only timely or seasonal.
Evergreen content can be repurposed and reused, giving you more bang for your buck in terms of content marketing. Plus, it’s the perfect way to show your audience that you’re an expert in your field, and that they can always count on you for high-quality information.
#4: Always Focus on Delighting Your Followers
No matter how big or small your social media following is, always remember to focus on providing content that will delight them. Your followers will appreciate your efforts and be more likely to continue following you if you provide value and show that you care about their interests.
Keep your posts interesting and engaging, and be sure to respond to any questions or comments left by your followers. By taking the time to focus on your followers, you’ll create a community of engaged individuals who are eager to see what you’ll share next.
#5: Turn Your Followers Into Lifelong Customers
Organic social media is a great way to connect with potential customers and create lifelong customers. By engaging with customers on a personal level, you can create a connection that goes beyond simply selling a product or service. When customers feel like they know and trust you, they are more likely to do business with you again and again.
Problem Solver’s Consultants Will Help You Grow Your Organic Social Media Following
Problem Solver’s Consultants gives you an edge when it comes to building your organic social media reach. Not being active where your potential customers are can cause you to miss 75% of your audience. We recommend businesses post 4-5 times per week on each social channel that they participate in. This can be a full-time job to stay on top of and then to interact with your followers. We help by creating and executing a strategy that’s custom built for your business.