Social media marketing and organic social media efforts are interchangeable terms used to describe the various activities that businesses and individuals can do to promote their products or services through social media channels. This can include creating and sharing content, interacting with other users, and using various tools and applications to enhance the visibility of their posts. While organic social media requires more time and effort to produce results, it can be extremely beneficial to businesses and individuals looking to build their brands and expand their reach.
In this blog you’ll learn:
- Why social media matters to small businesses
- How to determine which social media channel might work best for your business
- 5 Reasons you should invest in your organic social media
- How Problem Solvers Consultants can help you improve your organic social media presence
For a free organic social media marketing audit, contact us today!
Why Social Media Followers Matter To Your Business
Most businesses have some form of social media presence these days, but many don’t understand the importance of having followers. Your social media followers are a valuable asset to your business for a number of reasons.
For one, they provide you with a ready-made audience for your content. Every time you create a new piece of content, you can be sure that your followers will see it and, hopefully, engage with it. Secondly, social media followers can help to promote your content. If they find something that they like, they’ll share it with their own followers, which can help to increase your reach and visibility. Finally, social media followers can provide valuable feedback about
How To Determine Which Social Media Channel Works Best For Your Brand
Social media is a powerful tool that can help businesses reach a larger audience. However, with so many different social media channels to choose from, it can be difficult to know which one is right for your brand. Here are a few tips to help you determine which social media channel works best for your brand: Define your goals.
Before you begin, Research your target audience. Ask yourself:
- How much do you realistically have to invest and do you have the time to dedicate to this long-term project?
- What do you hope to achieve by using social media?
- Where do they spend most of their time online?
Experiment with different channels. Try out a few different channels and see which ones generate the most engagement. Analyze your results. Keep track of your metrics
Depending on the channel you wish you leverage to reach a broader audience, you might look at:
- Facebook – Facebook has always been the traditional advertising go-to for marketers and those who wish to scroll through memes and watch cat videos all day.
- Twitter – Twitter has recently grown as a new advertising platform used to grow brand reach by professionals and celebrities alike.
- Tik Tok – Tik Tok has been hailed as one of the most innovative and fun apps to use by the younger generation. You can reach millions using this advertising channel.
- Instagram – Instagram has a mix of professionals and millennial users. You can reach a world of users using this social platform
- LinkedIn – many professionals use LinkedIn and its groups to meet like-minded professionals in their industry or to find new products and services to use.
How Much You Should Plan To Invest In Organic Social Media
An important part of any social media strategy is organic social media. This is the process of using the platform’s native features to grow your audience and promote your content. While paid social media can be effective, it is only one piece of the puzzle.
In order to really see success, you need to put time and effort into organic social media. But how much should you be investing in organic social media? The answer to this question depends on a number of factors, including your goals, your audience, and your resources. If you’re just getting started with social media, you may not have the budget to invest in paid social media.
5 Reasons You Should Invest In Your Organic Social Media
As a business owner, you always want to be investing in ways to improve your company. Growing your brand and bringing in new customers are essential to keeping your business afloat. One way you can do this is by increasing your organic social media reach. Below we’ve collected five of the most important reasons you should invest in building your organic social media reach:
#1: Building a Community & Brand-Loyalty
Brand loyalty matters and in order for prospects/followers to become lifelong customers, your brand needs to stand out and offer value that can’t be matched in your industry. Organic social media helps you to build a community by creating content that is interesting and engaging for your target audience. This content can be in the form of blog posts, photos, videos, or even infographics.
By creating this content, you are providing value for your audience and encouraging them to interact with you and your brand. This interaction can help to build a sense of loyalty and community among your followers.
When building your online community through organic social media, remember to:
- Provide insightful and useful content for your followers
- Build your site around your followers’ search intent. Why did they follow your page/business in the first place?
- Try to remain consistent in your brand’s voice, tone, and imagery
- Remember the end goal of turning your followers into lifelong, loyal, customers
#2: Establishing Instant Social Proof
Organic social media is vital for any business looking to establish instant social proof. By definition, social proof is the psychological and social phenomenon where people copy the actions of others in order to feel correct in themselves.
When it comes to business, social proof can make or break your success. Consumers today are looking for reviews and social validation before they make a purchase, and if you’re not investing in organic social media, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity.
Social proof helps your brand:
- Build credibility in the eyes of your followers and prospects
- Bring confidence back to your products and services. Positive reviews and customer experiences keep your past customers purchasing as they act as evangelists for your brand
- Bring your followers into the Loyalty Loop (and keep them there for life!)
#3: Building Your Brand Long-Term
Organic social media aides in building Your Brand Long-Term Organic social media is a powerful tool that can help you build your brand long-term. By creating informative and engaging content, you can attract new customers and followers who will help to spread the word about your business. Additionally, organic social media can help to build trust and credibility with your audience, which is essential for any brand.
#4: Gain Valuable Insights & Feedback From Your Audience
Organic social media analytics is a powerful tool that can help you gain insights into your customers, your brand, and your industry. By tracking and analyzing your organic social media activity, you can learn what your customers want and need, what kind of content they engage with, and what kind of messaging resonates with them. With this valuable information, you can adapt your marketing strategy to better reach and engage your target audience, leading to more customers and more sales.
#5: Turn Your Followers Into Lifelong Customers
Organic social media is a great way to connect with potential customers and create lifelong customers. By engaging with customers on a personal level, you can create a connection that goes beyond simply selling a product or service. When customers feel like they know and trust you, they are more likely to do business with you again and again.
Problem Solvers Consultants Will Help You Grow Your Organic Social Media Following
Problem Solvers Consultants gives you an edge when it comes to building your organic social media reach. Not being active where your potential customers are can cause you to miss 75% of your audience. We recommend businesses post 4-5 times per week on each social channel that they participate in. This can be a full-time job to stay on top of and then to interact with your followers. We help by creating and executing a strategy that’s custom built for your business.